Our people are the key to our success.
Our reputation for providing trusted advice and contemporary services is built upon the outstanding knowledge, skill and experience of our team.
We mindfully recruit every one of our people not only for their expertise and skill, but also for their ability to enhance our thriving culture of collaboration.
We’re proud to say that together we’ve created a place where people love to come to work.
Elton Consulting is always interested in hearing from people who enjoy what they do and are passionate about their area of expertise. Find out more about current vacancies and opportunities to partner with us.
We welcome applications from suitably experienced professionals. Current vacancies are listed below:
Our people often comment on our unique culture. They say it’s different to other consulting firms and organisations they have worked in.
Together, we’ve created a culture that is:
- Connected: with a strong team spirit and a sense of fun
- Flexible: supporting staff wellbeing in and beyond our workplace
- Ethical: with a commitment to integrity
- Smart: where diverse professional skills and perspectives are valued, we enjoy stretching ourselves and sharing ideas with each other, our clients and the communities we work with
- Influential: with deep engagement in the success of our clients, projects, professions, organisations and communities
- Successful: with a commitment to excellence, quality and commercial success.
Professional and personal development
We’re successful at what we do because we support our people to be their best.
Working at Elton Consulting, you’ll be offered diverse personal and professional development opportunities, including:
- Continuous skills development and training in-house
- Mentoring and coaching
- External training and tertiary education support
- Practice rotation and industry secondments.
Flexible work options
As your needs and interests change over time, so too do your options to work for us.
Our flexible working arrangements include:
- Part-time work
- Work/study combinations
- Career breaks
- Sabbaticals to pursue learning or personal goals.
We recruit graduates from a range of disciplines; primarily Planning, Communications and Social Sciences. As a graduate consultant at Elton Consulting you will receive:
- Twelve months’ on-the-job training
- Continuous professional development within and beyond your own areas of expertise
- Work experience across projects and teams
- The opportunity to progress to consultant level based on performance and acquisition of skills.
When recruiting graduates, we look for:
- Degree qualifications with high academic achievement
- Outstanding interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong conceptual and research skills
- Initiative, flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Capacity to meet deadlines and prioritise.
Graduate opportunities are advertised throughout the year. We are also happy to receive expressions of interest from high achieving graduates at any time.
What our people say
It’s a really collaborative environment and everyone’s encouraged to contribute ideas.”
“Since starting here, I’ve worked with people across the organisation – from different teams, with different backgrounds and at all levels of seniority. What makes working here so enjoyable is that everyone is really supportive. It’s a really collaborative environment and everyone’s encouraged to contribute ideas. I was initially surprised at how much responsibility I was being given, but now I can see that’s an important part of the company’s approach to work.”
There’s rarely a day when I’m not learning something new.”
“I have always been drawn to organisations that value people with diverse experience, expertise and interests – Elton Consulting is that kind of place.
Working across such a breadth of subject matters has provided me with an amazing opportunity to acquire new knowledge and skills. There’s rarely a day when I’m not learning something new – this can be challenging at times, but if you have an analytical mind and enjoy problem solving then it’s very rewarding.
Importantly, Elton Consulting is an organisation that attracts people who want to make a positive impact on the world – honest and dedicated people who want to do a good job and be part of something meaningful.”