Debrah is a Project Manager at Elton Consulting with over 12 years experience working in State and Local Government and consultancies within Sydney, Perth, Toronto and London.
Her extensive statutory planning experience within Australia and overseas includes working in major project teams on large redevelopment of infill sites, as well as various land use and infrastructure projects.
Debrah has worked on a wide range of statutory planning projects across different sectors, spanning Local Government, private and community. Her approach involves integrating all parts of a project, while also connecting to the overarching strategic context. Her past roles have involved tasks such as coordinating development applications and preparing statements of environmental effects for childcare centres, infill urban development, industrial development and aged care villages; preparing due diligence and making submissions to draft planning controls.
Debrah is a Certified Practising Planner and holds a Bachelor of Science (Geography) degree from the University of Western Australia and a Diploma in Urban and Regional Planning from Curtin University.
Areas of expertise:
- Statutory planning, development assessment, coordination of development applications and approvals processes and preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects
- Strategic planning, rezonings/planning proposals, planning policy
- Planning pathway advice
- Site analysis, property development advice and property due diligence
- Submissions on draft policies
- Section 94 and Voluntary Planning Agreements
- Peer review
- Project management and coordination of technical consultants