Jenny leads Elton Consulting’s national urban planning practice. Jenny has extensive experience in strategic planning and policy, project management and facilitation, as well as master planning for residential development and town centres. This has been gained through more than 20 years in both public and private sector roles.
Jenny’s strategic and statutory planning experience in Australia and South Africa includes managing, planning and implementing large projects in the planning and development phase as well as developing planning policies for government. Jenny advises on planning pathways through rezonings and major project development applications, understanding the need for commercial and sustainable development.
Prior to joining Elton Consulting, Jenny worked in a range of senior planning roles for the NSW Department of Planning and Landcom. Jenny served as state manager and national planning manager at MacroPlan and has also run and managed her own consultancy business.
Areas of expertise:
- Project management and facilitation
- Major projects, development applications and planning approvals
- Rezoning and developing planning instruments (LEP, DCP)
- Strategic land use planning
- Site assessment and property development advice
- Planning and property due diligence
- Consultation and facilitation
- Peer review
- Planning pathway advice
- Planning policy and research
- Integrated planning