Linda Rodriguez is an urban planning professional with over seven years of industry experience in statutory and strategic planning within the public (Local Government) sector.
Linda has a diverse skill set which includes extensive experience in development assessment, project management, environmental constraint analysis, development contributions and providing property and planning advice. Linda also has demonstrated expertise in undertaking policy and process improvements, and stakeholder engagement.
Prior to working for Elton Consulting, Linda was Development Assessment Officer for Inner West Council. In this role, Linda further developed local government experience gained from her previous roles in Planning at Pittwater Council. Through these roles, Linda has developed a sound understanding of government decision making, as well as insight into and proven experience in the planning appeal process, having provided expert advice in Land and Environment Court proceedings.
Linda holds a Master of Planning from the University of Technology Sydney, a Bachelor of Science (Major Human Geography) from the University of Wollongong and a Certificate IV in Project Management from TAFE NSW.
Areas of expertise:
- Statutory Planning, development Assessment management of Development Applications and preparation of Statement of Environmental Effects
- Strategic planning, rezoning/planning proposals, planning policy
- Site analysis, property development advice and property due diligence
- Development contributions
- Environment impact and assessment
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Development advisory
- Planning and environmental law
- Urban design and renewal
- Project management
- Peer Review
- Policy development and review