Roz has held a diverse range of executive and senior executive positions in the public services of NSW and the ACT for over 15 years.
Prior to joining Elton Consulting, Roz’s roles included Regional Coordinator South East for the NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet where she worked with some of the fastest growing local governments in NSW, assisting them to address issues related to demand on their built and social infrastructure.
Roz was also responsible for program design and consultation for Neighbourhood Planning, a place based planning exercise covering 16 different suburbs in Canberra, in her capacity as Manager Neighbourhood Planning and Community Partnerships for the ACT Planning and Land Authority.
She is also skilled in Indigenous issues and consultation, particularly in south eastern NSW.
A qualified planner, Roz holds a Master of Environmental Studies from Macquarie University as well as First Class Honors in the Bachelor of Science (Resource and Environmental Management) from the Australian National University.
- Strategic planning
- Community and stakeholder consultation, facilitation and mediation
- Developing and sustaining alliances and relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Policy development, review and implementation
- Program and project management
- Issues management and communications
- Leadership, staff management and development