Elton Consulting has been engaged by a variety of private-sector clients to provide bid strategy and management services relating to long-term leases and sales of particular properties through a competitive bidding process. Clients who have required bid strategy and management services include Frasers Property Australia, Australian Unity, Thiess and Stockland.
We have provided bid strategy and bid management services across Australia. Our role, which includes strategic direction and input into bids, project management, and conversion of the full document into InDesign, has contributed to the successful take-up of over $1 billion worth of property by our clients.
Key roles and responsibilities during the bid strategy and management process include:
- Undertaking initial scoping and preliminary investigations to determine the key differentiators of our client’s bid
- Facilitating inception workshops to identify project differentiation or successes, key aspects of the bid and vision
- Project management and coordination of inputs from multidisciplinary project teams
- Drafting executive summaries and ensuring key criteria of the tender are addressed in the bid
- Visual and graphic preparation of the bid document using the Adobe InDesign Software Package.