Alison Boston has over 12 years experience working in a variety of communication roles, primarily in the infrastructure and government sectors. Alison has formal qualifications in communication management, economics and environmental management.
She is an accomplished writer and communication strategist, having worked on a number of multimillion dollar projects and a wide range of corporate communication initiatives. Alison provides technical and bid writing support, along with strategic advice about issues management, key messages and objectives to meet the needs of clients, the community and other stakeholders. Alison is an experienced community relations manager, having worked with the community on a number of high-profile projects including Epping to Chatswood Rail Link, North West Rail Link, South West Rail Link, Sydney Light Rail and Northern Beaches B-Line Program.
Alison also has significant experience in management of websites, intranets and online consultation platforms, along with project management of publications, annual reports and other corporate communication material. She has a keen eye for detail and is a trusted editor and proof reader.
Areas of expertise:
- Strategic communications and advice
- Community and stakeholder engagement
- Technical and report writing
- Bid writing
- Digital content and online consultation
- Preparing and delivering internal, corporate and stakeholder communication strategies
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading and publication production
- Large infrastructure project experience