Alison Boston has more than 15 years’ experience working in a variety of communication roles, primarily in the infrastructure and government sectors. She is an accomplished writer and communication strategist, having worked on a number of multimillion dollar projects and a wide range of corporate communication initiatives.
Alison provides technical and bid writing support, along with strategic advice about issues management, key messages and communication strategy to meet the needs of clients, the community and other stakeholders. She has significant experience in management of websites, intranets and online consultation platforms, along with project management of publications, annual reports and other corporate communication material.
Alison is an experienced stakeholder engagement manager, having worked on a number of high-profile rail and road projects including Sydney Gateway, Sydney Light Rail, Northern Beaches B-Line Program, North West Rail Link, South West Rail Link and Epping to Chatswood Rail Link.
- technical and report writing
- bid writing
- strategic communications and advice
- community and stakeholder engagement
- preparing and delivering internal, corporate and stakeholder communication strategies
- copywriting, editing, proofreading and publication production
- digital content and online consultation
- Graduate Diploma in Communication Management, University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts, Flinders University, South Australia
- Bachelor of International Business, Flinders University, South Australia
- Certificate in Public Participation , IAP2
- Foundation Certification, Association of Proposal Management Professionals