Aparna Casimir is highly skilled in the areas of strategic communications and stakeholder and community engagement, with a particular focus on transport and infrastructure projects.
Prior to joining Elton Consulting, Aparna worked in senior communications roles in Transport for NSW, supporting major infrastructure and service delivery projects. In this capacity, she provided strategic communications and advice to senior government stakeholders.
Aparna has also worked in community and stakeholder engagement roles for major infrastructure projects including South West Rail Link, Inner West Light Rail Extension and Sydney Metro Stage 2.
Aparna has formal qualifications in Policy Studies and Media and Communications. She brings to the team strong writing, project management, analytical and people management skills.
Areas of expertise:
- strategic communications and advice
- community and stakeholder engagement
- community relations
- large infrastructure project experience
- preparing and delivering communication, consultation and engagement strategies
- writing and editing communications materials