Ashley Chilcott is a skilled communications and engagement consultant with experience in communications strategy and implementation, community and stakeholder engagement, and developing collateral and visual communications.
Ashley has worked across a variety of projects of both state and national significance. Her strengths include building and maintaining strong stakeholder relations, event management, developing meaningful and effective communications and engagement strategies, and implementing those in a considered and empathetic manner. She is well equipped to effectively engage and positively influence a wide scope of stakeholders.
Prior to joining Elton Consulting, Ashley was Marketing & PR Manager at Some Agency, working with international brands being distributed to Australia and New Zealand. In this role, she collaborated and communicated with a range of stakeholder groups and audiences on an international level.
- strategic communications and engagement
- stakeholder relations and management
- verbal and written communication
- research and analysis
- content creation for web and social media
- event and logistics management
- digital communication
- Bachelor of Arts (Media & Cultural Studies), Macquarie University