Cameron Foord is a stakeholder engagement and communications consultant with 12 years’ experience in the areas of government, corporate and community relations. Cameron understands the challenges associated with providing effective engagement and communications. He has the knowledge, skills and experience to navigate these challenges on budget, on time, and within scope.
Cameron has managed projects on behalf of government, corporate and not for profit spanning a range of industries, including telecommunications, transport, water, mining, energy, urban, defence, agriculture and community services. He has experience working on high profile projects and developing strategies to manage sensitive, contested matters.
Prior to joining Elton Consulting, Cameron’s project experience included several national and state significant infrastructure projects. He also had leading roles on a United Nations research project on business ethics, and the design and implementation of quality management systems.
- stakeholder engagement
- government relations
- community relations
- issues and complaints management
- project management
- large infrastructure experience
- Master of Media Practice (Current), University of Sydney
- Master of Business Administration, Griffith University
- IAP2 Certificate of Engagement, International Association of Public Participation
- Certificate IV in Project Management, Australian Institute of Management
- Certified Environmental Practitioner, Environmental Institute of Australia & New Zealand
- Member, International Association for Public Participation (IAP2) Australasia
- Member, Public Relations Institute of Australia