Caroline Anthony has over 10 years of professional communications experience within both the public and private sectors; specialising in major transport strategic planning and infrastructure project delivery.
Key career highlights include senior positions within two major government agencies with responsibility for communication strategies and issues management for a variety of transport infrastructure projects in planning and construction phases, including the NSW Transport Master Plan, NSW Regional Transport Plans and Newcastle Light Rail. Caroline has also worked closely with government agencies across the planning, environment and health sectors to provide strategic advice on projects such as Revitalising Newcastle and the Metropolitan Strategy.
- strategic communication
- stakeholder and community engagement
- interagency liaison across NSW Government
- project management
- strategic policy advice and implementation
- strategic transport planning
- community consultation
- media and issues management
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications and International Studies, University of Technology Sydney