David manages the Elton Consulting Design Studio. He has over 18 years of experience in corporate design, brand development and strategic communication.
David excels in design, brand identity development and strategic communications. He has led and managed projects, creating communications strategy on an executive level across a wide range of projects from reports, proposals and presentations to environmental signage. David also has wide understanding of both digital and traditional media and the ways in which they complement each other.
Freelance work on global projects in countries including China, USA, UK and the Middle East, as well as extensive senior consultancy experience, have led David to develop a collaborative and thoughtful approach to design to achieve the best possible outcome for the client.
- project management
- designing and implementing communication strategies
- designing and implementing visual identity guidelines
- traditional and print media design
- informational graphics
- website design
- interactive presentation
- Bachelor of Communication, Griffith University
- Member, Australian Graphic Design Association