Elizabeth Moorhead specialises in strategic communications, consultation and engagement. She has well-developed strategic writing skills, a strong interest in community engagement and a firm grasp on contemporary issues analysis and media audiences. Elizabeth is skilled at producing consultation outcomes reports as well as a wide range of tailored communication tools.
Project work includes working with prominent Government clients to prepare and implement detailed communications and engagement strategies in highly contested environments, including Sydney Harbour Foreshore Authority and NSW Health Infrastructure. Elizabeth has been involved in communications and engagement for Transport for NSW, with projects spanning the CBD to South East Light Rail, South West Rail Link Corridor Extension Protection, North West Rail Link, Wynyard Walk, Northern Sydney Freight Corridor and the roll out of the Transport Access Program.
Elizabeth also has experience in communication and engagement for private sector infrastructure planning and delivery.
- preparing and delivering strategic communication, consultation and engagement strategies
- drafting communication tools
- writing consultation outcomes report
- provision of community relations support around contentious developments
- reviewing and editing written material
- organising, recording and reporting on stakeholder and community consultation events
- facilitation support during critical stakeholder workshops
- project management
- Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology Hons. First Class), University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (Media and Communications), University of Sydney