Elton Consulting WA (previously Whelan’s Town Planning) prepared a Local Structure Plan (LSP) for Terranovis Pty Ltd to address the challenges faced with fragmented landownership, retention of specific existing dwellings and interfacing with neighbouring land.
Located approximately 500 metres to the east of the Port Coogee marina the development site comprised of 23 separate landholdings. The LSP achieved a balanced outcome between all key stakeholders to create approximately 340 lots. At the instruction of the client, Elton Consulting then prepared and lodged 23 separate subdivision applications to distinguish each landowner in the land subdivision process. A series of Local Development Plans (LDP) have also been prepared to guide future built form for certain housing, specifically rear laneway cottage lots and dwellings interfacing with parkland.
Elton Consulting’s services included:
- Structure planning preparation and approval
- Preparation of subdivision concept plans for consultation and further refinement
- Providing strategic, statutory and design advice to client
- Urban design addressing site constraints and opportunities
- Subdivision design and documentation for approval to WAPC