Our people are the key to our success.
Our reputation for providing trusted advice and contemporary services is built upon the outstanding knowledge, skill and experience of our team.
We mindfully recruit every one of our people not only for their expertise and skill, but also for their ability to enhance our thriving culture of collaboration.
We’re proud to say that together we’ve created a place where people love to come to work.
Our people often comment on our unique culture. They say it’s different to other consulting firms and organisations they have worked in.
Together, we’ve created a culture that is:
- Connected: with a strong team spirit and a sense of fun
- Flexible: supporting staff wellbeing in and beyond our workplace
- Ethical: with a commitment to integrity
- Smart: where diverse professional skills and perspectives are valued, we enjoy stretching ourselves and sharing ideas with each other, our clients and the communities we work with
- Influential: with deep engagement in the success of our clients, projects, professions, organisations and communities
- Successful: with a commitment to excellence, quality and commercial success.
Professional and personal development
We’re successful at what we do because we support our people to be their best.
Working at Elton Consulting, you’ll be offered diverse personal and professional development opportunities, including:
- Continuous skills development and training in-house
- Mentoring and coaching
- External training and tertiary education support
- Practice rotation and industry secondments.
Flexible work options
As your needs and interests change over time, so too do your options to work for us.
Our flexible working arrangements include:
- Part-time work
- Work/study combinations
- Career breaks
- Sabbaticals to pursue learning or personal goals.
We recruit graduates from a range of disciplines; primarily Planning, Communications and Social Sciences. As a graduate consultant at Elton Consulting you will receive:
- Twelve months’ on-the-job training
- Continuous professional development within and beyond your own areas of expertise
- Work experience across projects and teams
- The opportunity to progress to consultant level based on performance and acquisition of skills.
When recruiting graduates, we look for:
- Degree qualifications with high academic achievement
- Outstanding interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong conceptual and research skills
- Initiative, flexibility and a can-do attitude
- Capacity to meet deadlines and prioritise.
Graduate opportunities are advertised throughout the year. We are also happy to receive expressions of interest from high achieving graduates at any time.